The Poker Blueprint

Saturday 6 March 2010


Tri Nguyen recently got in contact with me asking if I would like to do an impartial review of his latest book 'The Poker Blueprint'.

"The Poker Blueprint provides the infrastructure for micro- and small-stakes players to build their game on. It also offer advanced strategies that are vital to crushing today's online short-handed games up to 100NL."


I am looking forward to reading this book as I feel many of the things that I do, I do because I know that in the long run they are profitable, I don't, however know the exact reason I am making these moves. Perhaps this book will help me out in understanding why I am doing a lot of things.

2 comments:

GoldGanesh said...

yeah, i just got the book awhile ago and still need to finish reading it!! glad it was dirt cheap compared to the other stuff he has put out. Best of luck!!! and keep up the grind!!!

Bailey said...

Looking for some new books, let me know what you think about this one.