1 day freeroll grinding!!

Friday 10 October 2008

So last week i managed to bust the remaining amount of roll i had playing with horrid bankroll management at nl100 and nl50HU. I took a few days break from poker and watch a bunch of movies, sat in the house with no money.

It didn't take long before i started craving poker again so a few days ago i woke up fresh with the idea of playing the 1800ftp SnG's to win $26 tokens. I had around 80k in ftp's and still think im a winning SnG player even if it was been over a year since i put in any serious volume.

I ended up spending the morning grinding these out 4 at a time. I spent 50k~ ftp's and managed to win 12 tokens and a seat into the 750k GTD (worth $216), sadly i also bubbled 2 FTOPs sattys losing both HU (1 in a horrid badbeat). I ended up with $528 from that (in tokens and $t's) and started entering $26 tourneys and SnG's. A few hours later i had got a couple of small cashes in some of the GTD tourneys and managed to take down a 90-man turbo for $600~!!

Obviously with a roll over $1k i went back to playing nl100 and quickly got coolered and sucked out on for $400, whoops! I quickly stopped playing with my roll at around $400 plus i still had a bunch of tokens to use up in tourneys.

0 comments: