Woo came out of my slump!

Monday 4 August 2008

So over the past few days nothings really been working for me, i'v been trying to grind out NL50 with a bankroll of ~$350 after transfering my house mate some money that he gave me in cash. Every time i would just lose a few buyins and resort to making them back at heads up or the omaha tables.

So anyway, today i played a couple of tournaments for a change, one $11 rebuy and a freeroll. They both went really well, the freeroll was a winner takes all for $1k and a tourney entry in london to play for £1million. I wasnt really paying attention to it at all and ended up busting in 10th after losing a flip for a big stack.

The $11 rebuy i ended up winning!!



So who knows what i'll do now, maybe ill try my hand at tournaments but most likely i'll be back at .50/1 next week when rakeback comes through.

I cashed out $600 to cover rent and stuff :P

Bankroll: $1250

0 comments: