Mid year update

Thursday 31 July 2008

So i decided to start blogging again to keep track of how poker is going for me, i thought that it might help me get into more of a routine and help me grind it out.

I dont really want to go over everything iv been doing the last 4 months since i last updated but lets just say its been pretty up and down between NL25 - NL200.

April i had a good run at NL100 and made around $5000 in a few weeks, most of which i then cashed out and tilted off the rest between NL200 and NL100.

I was busto at one point in May and decided to use up some ftp points that i have tons off so played in a s&g and won a $24 tourney token. Anyway i played in the tourney and heres how it turned out:


June didnt go too well, i mainly just broke even and then lost a decent amount towards the end of the month.

July was a great month for me. I got in a lot of volume and managed to play around 75k hands in the month, most of them at NL50. I had to cash out a large amount of my roll at one point leaving me with just $150 in my account but even after that i managed to get that upto close to $2000. Towards the end of the month i decided i would take a shot at NL100. The shot didn't go well at all and i ended up losing just over 10BI's which was a horrid result. After that i took a break for the remaining week playing a bit of PLO every how and then.

Heres how my monthly graph looked;


So tomorrow were starting off a new month, i have a BR of $450 in my account after cashing out $300ish and just over $1000 coming from rakeback which normally arives on the 10th. I think my bankroll management is still ok. I will still be grinding NL50 and every now an then be taking shots at NL100 when i have around $2k.

Bankroll: $450 + $1000 rakeback

0 comments: