4.5BI @ NL50

Thursday 31 July 2008

Just had a short 500 hand session where i made 4 1/2 buyins at nl50, a couple of the big hands where when i cbet a T9x flop with AQ and then check shoved the turn against a player who i have played with lots at NL100 and also seen play at nl200/400. He made a good call with 88 but unfortunately for him my Q hit on the river.

Another hand i get AA in the small blind, utg limps, i make it $2 (4x) and then utg min-reraises to $3.50. I pop it up again to $9 and he instashoves for $65 effective with......... QKo. I take down a nice pot of $140.

I felt i played a few hands badly in the session. Both were pretty similar and i think i just missed out on value on the river by betting and not checking and letting them bluff off when there draws missed on the river. Obviously they didnt have to have draws but the fact that they folded after calling big bets on the flop and turn believes me to think that they did.

My session stats were a lot higher than they usually are, i think this is mostly due to the fact that i played 6 tables rather than the 10-14 tables that i might normally play where i run at about 20/16.

0 comments: