Up and down ...and up!

Monday 5 March 2007

These cash games are crazy on ladbrokes. Playing 2/4 my standard raise 6 handed had been to $16 with any resonable looking hand but all the others (when they do raise) make it $24 to go!!!

Anyway so iv had a few ups and downs already. I lost an $600 pot getting sucked out on on the river which wasnt nice. I was in the small blind with 67s and called the big blind. He raised it quite a lot and i thought why not, its one of those hands u like playing that is good vs AA or KK.

The flop came 267 and i check raised him to about $70. The turn came a 4 and i pushed all-in for about $215 (about pot sized). He thought for ages, used his time bank and finally called with what i thought he had, KK. The river came another 4 giving him a better 2 pair and scooping the $620 pot :/

http://www.pokerhand.org/?877994

Had to play for a while to make that back but most of it was just over 2 hands. The first i was dealt TT and it was raised to $21 to me. I called the raise as did one other. The flop came QKT. I was first to act and checked. The origional raiser led out for $20 and got min raised to $40. Now i was pretty worried that if i was to raise here i wouldn't know what to do to a push as there was a straight possability on the board so i flat called as did the origional better.

The turn came an 8 and i led out for $100 into the pot of $180, the origional raiser called and the other guy folded. Next card was perfect for me, another Q giving me a full house, he obviously could have had one too but i was pretty sure i was ahead at this point so bet out for value. The pot was close to $400 so i decided $140 was a good price as he would call that with a straight, a queen and a decent king. As it turns out he had AA and pair me off. I took down the pot of $660!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?878001

So far today im upto $2,200 in my ladbrokes account. I decided after last time when i lost my whole bankroll that i should take some out and keep it saved up, wasnt sure of a figue but i think maybe 1/4 of each days profits. This would still allow me to build my bankroll without buyins being too limited.

Bankroll: $1,650
Savings: $550

0 comments: