Cold deck

Thursday 1 March 2007

Played 3 tourneys just now and in the 3 hours i was playing stayed alive by just playing around 3 hands in each. I was seriously cold decked. Anyway so i had 3000chips in the $50 and down to the last 27 people out of around 100 after only playing 2 hands!!

I get 22 and limp in, call, call, big raise so i much and a 2 comes on the flop. That was the 3rd hand i called! maybe 15 or 20 hands later i pick up AA and get a raise infront of me and a re-raise. I push all-in and get called by KK, river is a K, GG.

The annoying thing is i wasnt even playing suped tight, i would be happy to get dealt A8s so i could push all-in, all i seemed to get was K2 and J4, it was really strange! I had NO big aces in the whole 3 hours and only 3 paired cards (JJ, 22, AA). Now thats a cold deck. Soppose i did well to stay in as long as i did.

*Just joined a $20 quick blinds tourney, 2nd hand i get AKs and raise, some1 after me pushed all-in and i think for a while, AA and KK are the only hands that scare me and even then i have "some" outs straighting and flushing. I call and he shows AQ!!! I smile and then the Q hits the flop. That was a quick $20 i was donked out of :/

Bankroll: $700

0 comments: