Another win in the $5 turbo

Thursday 1 March 2007

Well i added another 1st place to my record after taking down the $5 quickblinds tourny placing 1st out of 171 players.

I always seem to make chip leader in these tournys now, i think my strategy of completely avoiding play when blinds are small unless i have a premium hand really pays off. When i get a great hand i push and it usually pays off for me.

About mid stage in the tourny im usually chip leader or somewhere in the top 10 and i steal blinds with premium hands (pairs and AJ+) People often think im just bullying and try n play back at me which i like :)

Getting to the bubble i really bully, tbh i would prefer to go out raising in 11th place than to get blinded off in 8th and maybe get double my buy-in back. I always play for the win as its the only decent spot that pays.

So anyway i picked up $260 which is actually not too bad for the $5 as the feild size was pretty large so im happy.

Bankroll: $980

0 comments: