Mixed thoughts on yesterdays session

Saturday 7 November 2009

First off i have to say i had a great session yesterday! I made a decent amount of money in the end but was and am still annoyed at myself for not quitting sooner. There was a point where i was up $980~ and though to myself "nice, another $1k day" so carried on playing to try and reach the 1k mark. I was forcing the action to try and get up to the amount and wasn't playing my usuall game. Of course i dropped a ton of buyins and ended up stopping just short of $600~ ;/


I played a lot more hands than i normally would in a day. I lent my 2nd monitor to my house mate as his broke and i felt really bad for him playing poker on a 13" screen untill his new order from FTP comes through. Because of this i havn't been playing tiled but rather cascading. I think this has helped alot (mostly due to eliminating fancy play syndrome) and now i feel quite comfortable 16 tabling 100nl.

Sadly the last hand of the session was a deep pot where i turned a Q high flush /w QJdd vs his turned K9dd flush :( My month so far..

0 comments: