Ended one stake, started a new one.

Thursday 12 November 2009

People who read the regs thread in SSNL will have seen that WCG|Rider has decided to end his stakes.

"Over the course of the past week stakes have really bombed, and with my new house, I'm looking to somewhat lower my variance on the staking front, so I decided to begin to end my Staking program."

Well i was one of these horses and have been staked since August. It was kind of annoying to hear it ending as i had plans to move upto 200nl and maybe even higher and had really not saved up much money at all for my own roll (just spending alot on nights out, eating out & new clothes). Anyway i have managed to get a new backer at a better % split so things should be ok :)

The stake with Doug started at 50nl and didn't really go well at first. It didn't go badly i guess but i was breakeven for a long time. I hadn't really played full-ring before and it deffinately took a lot more adjusting too than i though. What i have learnt now has really changed my game up, for the best i should add.

Here's a graph and some stats over the duration of the stake;



Anyway, over the course of the stake i was only playing full-ring (except for 1 session when i chased a fish to HU) and have decided to try and mix in some 6-max again. I played 2 sessions of 6-max (50nl and 100nl) and did pretty well, so i might start mixing in some 6-max from now on, depending on my mood.

0 comments: