A much needed update!

Thursday 14 February 2008

So i am currently still in New York for 5 more days after just coming back from the Ladbrokes Poker Cruise 3 in the Caribbean. We had a lot of fun on it although the poker didnt go quite so well. Was pretty hard to do well at the cash games with these crazy scandi's who were allowed to buyin to a $1/2 table with $5k and just completely steamroller each other.

I started off ok, got my starting bankroll for the trip of $250 upto about $700, lost most of if. Sat down at 3 card poker with my last $50 and got that upto $850, hitting 2 straight flushes and some straights in the period of about 45mins.

On the last night i check raised the last of my chips in with just top pair on the turn on a K high board. He obviously called the remaining $350 into a $200 pot with 79high and a flush draw and hit the flush on the river.

I ended the trip $100 down in total and gave the $150 i started with to my girlfriend as a start on what i owe her.

0 comments: