$60 -> $220 in 10mins :)

Wednesday 14 February 2007

So i decided to sit down at a 6handed .50/1 table on stars with $60. First hand im BB and dealt 83h, theres a raise and 1 caller and i decide to call and hopefully see a nice flop. The flop was nice, 7 2 2 with 2 hearts so i call the 2/3rd's size bet and there comes the Jh :D I put in a bet hoping somebody had a J or a decent pair and they both fold, im upto $81

http://www.pokerhand.org/?820228

8 hands later i pick up JJ and call a large 5times raise and bingo i flop a J making a set! Another 2/3rd's size bet of $10 which is called by the other guy in the pot. It comes to me and i decide with the strong raise pre-flop that one of them has an overpair, or atleast the second guy might have AJ or JK so i pop it upto $30. The first guy goes all-in for $37 more and i think yes, he must have AA.
No scare cards hit and i pick up a pot of $160!

http://www.pokerhand.org/?820244

2 hands on now and im dealt QQ thinking wow i do get some nice hands! :) I make a standard raise and get 2 callers. Flop comes Q 6 K !!! Another set haha... so now to try and make money on it. Both others check round to me and i bet out $8, sometimes i would check this but when u start betting out on the turn its a bit more obvious i have a hand. Even if i didnt have a hand i would continuation bet here normally. I get 1 caller who, after the turn comes bets into me for $10, obviously thinking i was trying to steal the pot on the flop.
I decide to min-raise him and he puts me all-in, i guess thinking i was still making a move. I call and he shows QJ. Another pot of $105 to me =]

http://www.pokerhand.org/?820307

I played a total of 15 hands and went from $60 to just over $220, awesome!

Bankroll: $310

0 comments: