Starting off 2007

Sunday 21 January 2007

Well i started off 2007 with a bankroll of $1000 that i had built up from playing tons of 18player S&G's on Stars.

However i went through a bad spell and in the first week of January i lost all of it playing a huge ammount of $27 and $55 S&G's each day, i just couldnt cash in them like i used to be able to.

I decided to give up on the sit and go's for the moment and focus more on cash games (where i made money more consistantly, but less). At that time i was playing .25/.50 micro limits and making small profits.
I moved upto the $1/$2 game and took the risk. I made about $1000 in a week so i got my bankroll back and could now play 4 tables of 200NL (still risky) but making decent profits.

So iv been playing 1/2 and grinding it out. In the last 2 weeks im up $2395 after some down days but a lot more up days so im quite happy at the moment.

My current bankroll now stands at $2111 as i took some money out to buy a laptop (my current poker profit is $2227)

Basically this blog is for me to keep track of my progress and to see my bankroll increase!
At the moment im making quite a lot each week but im gonna try and make around $800 each week, thats probably what i would expect from a normal job so thats abut right!

Bankroll: $2111

0 comments: