Poker Stats

Monday 22 January 2007

To keep track of all my poker results i use a program called StatKing.

I purchased this when i first started playing poker as i wanted to keep track of records and was going to make a spreadsheet. I got pointed towards this program on a poker forum (thepokerbay) and installed the free trail and i have to say i was so impressed with it!

So if you don't have anyway of keeping records id recommend it.
I also use Poker Tracker and Poker Ace HUD but mainly to help me ingame and see where i made mistakes.

Anyway getting to the point; there is a section called 'Stat sheet' which lists your stats and im averaging $1600 per week profit so im gonna try and keep up the pace making $250/$300 a day and hopefully watch my bankroll grow nicely :D

If all goes well i will have made around $80k by this time next year! That sounds pretty crazy to me just playing 1/2 and maybe 2/4.

0 comments: