No shortage of Aces!

Sunday 28 January 2007

Got dealt AA twice in a row playing 5/10 just earlier, first time i re-raised his UTG $40 raise to $140 and got flat called, flopped an ace so assumed he didnt have one and bet small. He called and them muched when i bet $160 on the river.

I tell him i wished he had an ace so all him money would be mine on the flop. The next hand i get AA!! i did exactly the same re-raising a different guy upto $140 and the flop is low, he bets into me and i call, he check calls a decent sized bet on the turn so we both check off the river, he had JJ.

Get AA again on my other table, both blinds call my $30 raise, flop comes 933 (2 spades) and i bet pot sized. 1 caller. Turn is another 3, so im thinking its killed my action if he's on the draw, i bet smaller and get called. Thinking to myself i hope he's full too but not with 99 :) so bet a decent ammount on the river and get called down by TT, he probably lost the least he could there so wp to him.

Also i played a bit of .50/1 PLO8 and made a quick $32 in 20mins.
100fpp's to go till my monitor :)

Bankroll: $7000

0 comments: